||Senior Communication Specialist
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Subject Matter Expert. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- This position will conduct Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement assessments of the Standardized Armor Base of Training (SABOT) Readiness Level (RL) training concept PILOTs ability to improve organizational readiness, lethality, and expertise in the areas of Shoot, Move, Communicate, Maintain
- The objective is to identify areas of the training program that need improvement and determine whether the program is achieving its goals and objectives
- Shall develop all Measures of Effectiveness and Measures of Performance to validate the ability of the Armor Standardization and Training Strategy 2030, Standardized Armor Base of Training (SABOT) Readiness Level Progression (RL) concept to improve organizational readiness with specific attention to the areas of Shoot, Move, Communicate, Maintain
- Shall collect/analyze performance, identify trends, review capstone doctrinal publications to identify training shortfalls, and identify first order of impact tasks that may improve the Standardized Armor Base of Training (SABOT) Readiness Level (RL) ability to improve organizational readiness, lethality, and expertise in the areas of Shoot, Move, Communicate, Maintain
- Conduct Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement (i.e. Planning, Implementation Formative and Process Evaluation, Completion Formative and Summative, Outcome and Impact Evaluation, Dissemination and Reporting)
- Evaluation plan will include a 90-120 post PILOT follow up to obtain leadership and participant information pertaining to their reactions and feelings, learning, changes in skills, and effectiveness of the SABOT RL concept
- Design data collection tools
- Collect data and analyze results
- Provide a formative and summative evaluation report on the Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement assessment of the Standardized Armor Base of Training (SABOT) Readiness Level Progression (RL) PILOT
- Develop or update training and education strategies and concepts, procedural, strategic, planning documents and annual exams that address first order of impact tasks required to meet the Armor Standardization and Training Strategy 2030 strategic goals of improving ABCTs organizational readiness, lethality, and expertise in the areas of Shoot, Move, Communicate, Maintain
- Attend, participate in, and furnish input to scheduled and unscheduled meetings, conferences, and briefings that relate to the contracted functions and services as required by the Government to maintain positive communication and impart necessary information
- Provide monthly written reports containing a summary of accomplishments during the reporting period
- Army War College graduate, minimum brigade command level experience commanding an Armor Brigade Combat Team (Division command or higher preferred
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.