The Department of Defense (DoD) Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC) awarded YSI five years Test and Evaluation Services BPA contract for the development of new AI tools and services, integration of AI tools and services, operation and support of AI tools and services, and implementation of AI tools and services within DoD’s AI platforms.
The anticipated AI T&E focus areas may include the development of T&E capabilities to support the Government’s full spectrum of emerging AI technologies, including, Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), and Neural Networks (NN) with a focus on the following:
- Conversational interface applications using voice to text.
- Speech-enabled products and services for Government applications and systems.
- Image analysis, testing deep learning-based visual search and image classifier.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)-enabled products and services.
- Humans augmented by machines (to include human-machine interfaces) and improved methods to measure warfighter cognitive and physical workloads (to include Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) test services).
- Autonomous systems.