Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - 3 Services(ITES-3S)
Contract Number : W52P1J-18-D-A076
The objective of the ITES-3S contracts is to meet the army's enterprise infrastructure and infostructure goals with a full range of innovative, world-class Information Technology(IT) support services and solutions at a fair and reasonable price. ITES-3S is a multiple award, ID / IQ contract vehicle. It is the army's primary source of IT-related services worldwide. All DOD and other Federal agencies are authorized to use the contracts to satisfy their IT requirements.
Working in partnership with the Prime Contractors, CHESS manages the contracts, in coordination with the ACC-RI Contracting Center. Through the use of ITES-3S, users have a flexible means of meeting IT service needs quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Orders may be placed by any contracting officer from the aforementioned agencies. There is no fee to place orders against the ITES-3S contract.
Contract Details :
- The contract maximum represents the total requirement for the life of the contract(including options, if exercised)
|Period of Performance
- 9 Years :
- One five-year base Ordering Period
- Four one-year Ordering Period option(if exercised)
- Preferred method for acquiring services
|Fair Opportunity to be Considered
|Ordering Guidance and Process
Benefits of ITES-3S
- No Fees associated
- Decentralized Ordering
- Open to Army DOD and All Federal Agencies
- Advantel Networks
- Dynamo Technologies
- E&M Technologies, Inc.
- INADEV Corporation
- Netizen Corporation
- Equinox, Inc.(Formerly Rapid Federal Solutions)
- RB Consulting, Inc.(RBCI)
- Vision Information Technology Consultants LLC(VisionIT)
Other Than Small Businesses
- Harris IT Services Corp.(Now Peraton, Inc.)
- Life Cycle Engineering(LCE)
- Service Now
- Solers, Inc.
- Telos Corporation
CHESS IT E-Mart : https://chess.army.mil
Point of Contact :
Program Manager : Ralph Hughes (Sonny)
Tel : 703-880-8408
Email : email@example.com
Please contact us to get our detailed capability statement.
For more details on Information regarding the ITES-3S contracts, including links to the prime contractor’s home pages, please visit : https://chess.army.mil.