||Audio Visual Support Technician
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified ABC - Sr Business Systems Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- As a Senior Business Systems Analyst on the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that business needs are well understood, documented, and communicated to the technical resources responsible. Assignments may include analysis and design of new features and platform implementation as well as partnering with both business stakeholders and technical resources to prioritize, manage, troubleshoot and implement small to medium-size enhancement. Problem-solving and triage support for urgent production break fix resolution is also required.
- The applicant will perform a variety of tasks simultaneously working in a matrixed environment. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. The applicant must rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. In addition, the analyst will be responsible for mentoring and assisting junior members of the team as they work to grow their BSA skillset.
- flexibility in dealing with shifting priorities and the ability to manage and balance multiple assignments at the same time
- Competently and professionally interact with, set expectations and resolve requirements & prioritization conflicts with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Perform & appropriately scale BSA-related tasks & activities for work efforts of various sizes (from small maintenance items and defects to large projects)
- Produce thorough User Stories with sufficient Acceptance Criteria Development and Specification necessary to support the product owner, SME, development and quality assurance stakeholders
- Provide business analysis support for project requests making sure to examine build vs. buy options that may be available and align with business strategic goals including cost / benefit analysis for new efforts.
- Effectively use various elicitation techniques (JAD sessions, interviews, surveys, shadowing, etc.) to ensure that the true business need and intent is understood and well documented. (RFPs, SOWs, business requirements, business processes, flows, etc)
- Understand how change to a component/application impacts the whole system and make recommendations for the logical design of system enhancements
- Provide design support for technical teams in planning and execution of project design sessions prior to development iterations to identify and specify logical system design
- Work with Development Lead / System Engineer as liaison to communicate business requirements through elicitation of additional technical requirements
- Gather integration requirements for data to include identification and assessment of data sources and creation of source/target mappings
- Adapt current integration processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business user requirements
- Partner with technical and quality assurance resources to ensure that requirements are implemented and tested per the acceptance criteria
- Assist Product Owners with UAT planning and execution integrated with QA test planning (as needed)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as a business system analysis or comparable (8 Years)
- Full SDLC experience including supporting QA and UAT needs (8 Years)
- Experience with Business Systems Analysis software applications tools, and techniques (8 Years)
- Experience as a BSA on agile, waterfall and hybrid agile-waterfall methodologies (8 Years)
- Writes specific, measurable, and testable user stories with detailed acceptance criteria (8 Years)
- Develops clear and effective business and system documentation (process flows, data mapping, RFPs, SOWs, business requirements, etc) (8 Years)
- Effectively facilitate meetings and requirements gathering sessions (JAD sessions, interviews, surveys, shadowing, etc.) (8 Years)
- Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities (8 Years)
- Basic SQL Skills (Select only, ability to write complex joins) (8 Years)
- Experience gathering integration requirements for data: identifying and assessing data sources, creating source/target mappings, interface req. (8 Years)
- Problem-solving and triage support for urgent production break fix resolution. (8 Years)
- Experience developing or writing business cases and supporting or executing market research (8 Years)
- Experience facilitating system design and technical requirements sessions (8 Years)
- Experience facilitating meetings with complex stakeholder dynamics (8 Years)
- Experience with and proven knowledge of Web Application concepts (8 Years)
- Experience with and proven knowledge of Client / Server Application concepts (2 Years desired)
- Ability to read and interpret vendor API documentation (2 Years desired)
- Previous experiencing using Atlassian JIRA (2 Years desired)
- Experience working and partnering with Vendor Support (2 Years desired)
- Experience with HR systems and eCommerce implementation (2 Years desired)
Salary: $95,000-100,000 Annually with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.