Yakshna Solutions Inc.(YSI) is now certified with ISO 9001:2015
ISO certificates are issued and certified by the international organization for standardization. International Organization for Standardization (ISO) does not provide audit or certification, also ISO will not issue any certificate. ISO only sets out the standard for the quality management system. The validity and reputation of the certificate depend on the reputation of the certifying body. Yakshna Solutions is maintaining the ISO required standards and below are the list of ISO certifications.
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management),
- ISO 20000-1-2018 (IT Service Management)
- ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Management) certified.
- ISO 9001:2015 - Certified Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- ISO 20000-1:2018 - Certified Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) System
- ISO ISO 27001:2013 – Certified Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Advantages of ISO Certification
- Increase the Credibility of your organization.
- Improve Quality of products and service.
- Enhance Business Performance.
- Demonstrate Commitment to High-Quality.
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction.
- Achieve International Quality Recognition.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Better Coordination.
- Enhanced Repeat Business.
- Optimized Performance.
- Improved Decision-making.
Advantages of ISO Certification
ISO 9001 status is the most comprehensive certification of a company's quality process and covers virtually every process or operation at Pro-face/Xycom that affects product quality, including the management, design, engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, and after-the-sale service functions. ISO 9001 certificate is a must require for the small businesses, to sustain as it is one of the mandatory requirements in the vendor selection procedure of most large organizations. Businesses may use ISO 9001 certificate as evidence for the quality of their product and service. Yakshna Solutions are provided with ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management) and ISO 9001:2015 - Certified Quality Management Systems (QMS).
ISO 20000 is a must for organizations to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a service management system. An organization needs specified documents including the planning, design, transition, delivery, and improvement of services to meet the service requirements and deliver value. Also need to monitor, measure and review the services, to demonstrate its capability for the planning, design, delivery, and improvement of services. Yakshna Solutions are provided with ISO 20000-1-2018 (IT Service Management), ISO 20000-1:2018 - Certified Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) System.
ISO 27001 is also required for organizations in order to establish, implement, maintain, and continuously improve on security management system within an organization regarding the financial information, intellectual property, employee details, or information entrusted by third parties. Need assessment and treatment of information security risks changed to the needs of it. Yakshna Solutions are provided with ISO 27001:2013 – Certified Information Security Management System (ISMS) and 27001:2013 (Information Security Management) certified.