||VDOT AV/Desktop Tech Support Analyst 4
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following: 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Data Scientist. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- The Department of Public Utilities (DPU) is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Scientist to support the Customer Service Division (CSD) across 5 functional areas including the Call Center, Billing, Revenue, Logistics, and Field Services.
- Create and maintain a dashboard using Power BI
- Collect data from various sources to interpret, identify trends, summarize, illustrate, and succinctly report data findings and recommendations to achieve and maintain operational efficiencies.
- Help bridge the gap between data and decision making to assist executives with making strategically guided decisions
- Model data using high-level conclusions
- Demonstrate the ability to translate data into clear, actionable next steps for internal teams
- Serve as a trusted & respected business partner to all levels in the organization
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory data sharing and privacy laws and regulations
- Collaborate with Data Analyst and other team members as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications:
This position is 100% ONSITE in Richmond, VA. Candidate must be willing and able to work 5 days per week ONSITE.
- Experience in data analytics (4 Years)
- Understanding how to store, manage, & retrieve large-scale data sets from multiple systems for analysis or operations (4 Years)
- Experience working with varied, complex data sets, including statistics, surveys, sales, and operational data (4 Years)
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.