||Data Governance Analyst REMOTE
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified DOC - Data Governance Analyst REMOTE. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Creation and updating of roles and assignment of users to roles and groups
- Comprehensive knowledge of facility security operations
- Assist the Security Program Coordinator with coordinating all aspects of the Department’s Body Worn Cameras
- Develop on-going training for all operators of the Axon BWCs,
- Provide all information and training necessary to ensure each facility practice aligns with procedure, conduct field visits for operation observation at all sites that currently use BWC's,
- Assist with maintaining appropriate equipment inventory and issuance
- Serve as a subject matter expert to respond to field inquiries that may arise
- Collaborate with Security Operations and IT to determine future needs of BWCs placement, recommend equipment enhancements.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of Axon's Evidence.com and AXON body cameras.
- Provides systems administration for the various DOC sites, to include inventory management, manage network switches and port capacity, device updates and RMA
- Corrections or Law Enforcement experience (10 Years)
- Working knowledge of Axon's Evidence.com and AXON body cameras (1 Year)
- Collaborate with Security Operations (10 Years)
- Candidate must be able and willing to work 100% onsite and travel to other locations.
- Experience with facility security operations (10 Years)
Salary: $45,000-50,000/Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.