Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Database Engineer for our Client. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 8 Years of Experience. Specialized experience in complete engineering project development from inception to deployment, ability to provide technical support in multiple tasks across several functional areas including the use of different technologies. Proven expertise in applying engineering related technologies. Knowledge of target computer equipment and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives
- Provides leadership to project team, ensures conformance with performance requirements, and assists in the overall direction to all project level activities and personnel. Experience with DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) systems/processes.
- Familiarization with financial data structures, elements, and hierarchies.
- Recent and relevant experience with current Oracle technologies (Hyperion, Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, etc.), OneStream, and QLIK.
- Must have Oracle Certified Professional (OCP).
- Bachelors or master’s in relevant field.
- Must have Secret Clearance
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.