||VITA Program Coordinator
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following: 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VITA Program Coordinator. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist the Platform Transition team in the planning, coordination, resourcing, execution, and deconfliction of IT Infrastructure Transition Services, with an emphasis on suppliers moving into and out of the environment.
- The Platform Transition coordinator supports VITA's IT Infrastructure Services-Solution, Transition, and Problem Management team. This role assists the Platform Transition team in the planning, coordination, resourcing, execution, and deconfliction of IT Infrastructure Transition Services, with an emphasis on suppliers moving into and out of the environment.
- The Transition Coordinator will coordinate the schedule, budget, issues, and risks of the platform transition program. They will coordinate with program staff, stakeholders, and supporting project managers to ensure the project management framework is well-organized and that it runs smoothly. This will include communicating with stakeholders across VITA, suppliers, and Executive Brach agencies to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Execute a wide variety of program and project administrative tasks.
- Monitor program progress and creating program/project status reports for managers and stakeholders.
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules, and new information.
- Assist with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
- Schedule stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the program manager and stakeholders throughout the program life cycle.
- Prepare and manage project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule, or scope statement, as directed by the program manager.
- Prepare, manage, and maintain lessons learned, best practices, and FAQs.
- Prepare and review program correspondence, meeting minutes, and similar.
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
- Foster cross-team collaboration.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in information technology service delivery. (7 Years)
- Knowledge of requirements gathering processes, proposal preparation, and business case development processes. (5 Years)
- Knowledge of change management, marketing, and communications. (5 Years)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Ability to foster and build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively work multiple activities with competing priorities, Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate information and ideas effectively as well as listen, understand, and summarize.
- Ability to comprehend and to effectively communicate information and ideas presented in writing.
- Working knowledge of project management software; Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Certifications: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), project management professional (PMP), or similar preferred but not required.
- This position requires candidates to work at least 3 days ONSITE. Interviews will be IN PERSON only.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.