||Sap Basis Administrator
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience developing archival procedures is preferred.
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or comparable experience
- Minimum of three years of experience as SAP Basis resource with knowledge of ECC archiving system
- Minimum two years of experience as senior-level consulting in the SAP Basis Administration providing SAP Basis Administration assistance and expertise.
- Minimum of three years of experience providing training and knowledge transfer to new and junior level staff
- Minimum of three years of experience as SAP Basis resource with firsthand knowledge of PBS – NAA (Nearline Analytic Archive) technicality solution for Legacy data archiving from SAP ECC 6.0
- Minimum of three years of experience with SAP system configuration that supports archival actions.
- Minimum two years of experience in project management expertise
- Minimum two years of experience assisting with SAP basis configuration of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and Third-party interfaces.
- Minimum one year of experience with current SAP HANA development, knowledge of current system gaps, and knowledge of SAP future system development.
- Minimum one year of experience in assisting with securing inmate access in the SAP landscape including to an upgraded SAP HANA system, and potentially a Cloud environment.
- Minimum of one year experience with development of potential archive solutions for migrating data from Legacy SAP ECC to S4 Hana environments 1809 and future version updates.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.