Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
YSI offers a competitive benefits package that includes: 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Database Developer. The selected candidate will be part of the Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System multi-disciplinary team.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Secret Clearance Required
- Bachelors or Masters in relevant field.
- As an SQL developer, you’ll need to have hands-on experience with production databases. Create databases with efficient structures. Write optimized queries, views and triggers for integration with other applications. Maintain high standards of data quality and integrity.
- Understand issues related to network performance and security.
- 8 + years of experience in software development using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, T-SQL and T-SQL language (queries, views, procedures), SQL Server database design, stored procedure design and implementation.
- Experience coding stored procedures (using T-SQL). Proven analytical problem solving and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing models.
- Working knowledge of Azure services Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, etc.
- Experience with performance tuning, query optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL.
- Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools. Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures related to database management.
- Desired certifications: A+ CE, CCNA Security, CND, Network+ CE, SSCP
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.