Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Software Developer. The selected candidate will be part of the Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System multi-disciplinary team.
- Managing multiple contract operations, ensuring quality standards and work performance on all task orders and projects; planning, organizing and overseeing work efforts; assigning resources; managing personnel; providing risk management; ensuring quality management; monitoring.
- Translate software requirements into workable web-based applications, including writing specifications and designs, building, testing, implementing and supporting applications using .NET and other programming languages and development tools.
- Review existing systems and assist in making improvements with an emphasis on increasing user satisfaction, efficiency, and scalability while reducing code complexity.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Secret Clearance Required
- Bachelors or Masters in relevant field.
- Desired certifications, A+, Cisco Engineer (CE), Certified Cisco Network Architect (CCNA), - Security +, Certified Network Developer (CND), Certified Security System Provider (CSSP).
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.