||VSP Business Analyst 4
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following: 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VSP Business Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Our federal client is procuring a SaaS solution for criminal and civil fingerprint capture and processing. Fingerprints are used to uniquely identify persons arrested and convicted of crimes.
- Fingerprints are also used for job applicant background checks to determine if the applicant has been arrested or convicted of a crime. VSP is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to assist with the selection of a Software As A Service (SaaS) supplier and to help the client and the supplier to implement a statewide SaaS livescan solution.
- Assist VSP to evaluate solution proposals submitted by industry leaders.
- Work with VSP and the supplier to improve livescan processes.
- Coordinate work with the VSP and supplier project managers.
- Partner with the livescan product owners to work with the supplier on a daily basis.
- Lead research and analysis related to requirements development and refinement.
- Coordinate the development of interfaces with VSP interface partners.
- Coordinate system testing, training, and implementation.
- Coordinate livescan client installations.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Lead the review, analysis and evaluation of current business systems, processes and helps VSP to identify opportunities for improvement. (10 Years)
- Proven ability to review, analyze and evaluate user/system needs (10 Years)
- Proven ability to perform gap analysis on existing state of requirements in conjunction with current business needs (10 Years)
- Proficient in Organizational Change Management (10 Years)
- Elicit requirements using various elicitation techniques such as Brainstorming, Data Mining, Document Analysis, and Interviews with users (10 Years)
- Facilitate risk analysis to produce requirement artifacts such as Field Definition Matrix, Business Rules, Interface requirements, and Use Cases (10 Years)
- Facilitate risk analysis to produce requirement artifacts such as activity diagrams and Wireframes. (10 Years)
- Experience implementing Commercial-Off-The-Shelf packages as a stand-alone on premise application group or as a full/hybrid Cloud based implementation (10 Years)
- Produce requirement related artifacts such as test cases, requirements traceability matrix, business rules, interface requirements, use cases (10 Years)
- Produce requirement related artifacts such as activity diagrams, exception based error validation and role based system profiles (10 Years)
- Produce requirement related artifacts such as security access and user profile management. (10 Years)
- Ability to work collaboratively with various groups within the IT, business units and vendors to produce fully functional requirement definitions (10 Years)
- Ability to analyze functional/nonfunctional system requirements (10 Years)
- Ability to re-engineer and clearly define business processes for the new application (10 Years)
- Ability to identify how the new application and business processes will integrate with or replace existing business processes (10 Years)
- Ability to lead all final user acceptance efforts with business stakeholders in partnership with the quality assurance resources (10 Years)
- Ability to define roles and access rights needed for the new application (10 Years)
- Ability to provide training in the new solution (10 Years)
- Possess strong organization, administrative, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills (10 Years)
- Self-motivated and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with coworkers and the agency at large. (10 Years)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with internal customers in nontechnical terms (10 Years)
- Proficient with Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, TEAMS, Visio, PowerPoint) (10 Years)
- Proficient in creating business and system requirements for on premise and Web/Cloud based systems (10 Years)
- This position is ONSITE 3 days per week in Richmond, VA.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.