||SCC Business Process Analyst
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified SCC Business Process Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
*Position is ONSITE.
- The Business Process Analysts will work with the SCC’s HBE staff to develop and document policies, processes and procedures to support the implementation of a State Benefits Exchange (SBE), which will go live in time for open enrollment starting November 1, 2023.
- The overall program includes an implementation project led by an SCC project manager with a supplier (GetInsured) counterpart to implement a platform and customer assistance center (CAC) and collateral activities that may either intersect with or run parallel to the implementation project. Included in the collateral activities are the development of supporting policies, processes and procedures. These BPAs will work with various HBE staff to develop and document the policies, processes and procedures that HBE will need to support the operations of Virginia’s SBE.
- Working with HBE staff and GetInsured to identify all SBE-specific policies, processes and procedures necessary to support operations
- Developing templates and other instructional materials
- Developing a SharePoint repository for HBE processes and procedures along with the procedures for maintaining that repository
- Developing an HBE Policy Manual (which may be in a SharePoint repository) along with procedures for maintaining the documentation
- Leading HBE staff in the development of SBE-specific policies, processes and procedures; some processes and procedures may require handoffs to other state agencies (e.g., DSS, DMAS) and will require interaction with those agencies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Info. Systems (or equivalent experience)
- Significant experience as a business analyst working with technical and business resources
- Significant experience leading and guiding business resources through the development of process and procedure documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Visio, SharePoint and Office applications
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working as a business process analyst in either the SCC or a Virginia state government agency in the Health and Human Resources Secretariat
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Certification in Business Analysis (e.g., PBA, CBAP)
- Position requires ONSITE work. Candidate must be willing and able to commute to the Richmond, VA office 2-3 days per week.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.