||VDOT Sr. Angular/Dot Net Developer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VDOT Sr. Angular/Dot Net Developer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
*local candidates required
*candidate must be able to work onsite up to 3 days/week
VDOT is seeking a senior Angular/Dot Net Applications Developer who will be responsible for analyzing complex software requirements to design and develop high quality components for N-tier systems.
The Senior Developer is expected to take a lead role within the team, ensuring that programming best practices are being followed, prioritizing work effectively, addressing production issues in a timely manner, and writing system documentation when required. The successful candidate should have strong communication skills to be effective in both technical and business requirement discussions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop web applications and backend services using C#, ASP.NET MVC,, Angular, REST API, .NET Core, Java Script, JQuery, Node.js and CSS. Design and develop database objects in SQL Server.
- Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high re-usability and maintainability.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices.
- Understand key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Plan and manage projects. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Enforce standards and best practices.
- Participate in Agile SDLC.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.