||VDH Technical Support Analyst 3
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VDH Technical Support Analyst 3. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
*Local Richmond, VA candidates only please
*Candidate must also be able to work onsite 3 days/week.
*Candidates must be available to interview Thurs 12/29
The Office of Information Management is seeking multiple positions for dynamic, customer service-oriented individuals to join the team. This position serves as Information Technology Support Specialist responsible for agency-specific end user support services and systems access requests. Provides customer service for requests received through multiple contact avenues, including telephone, in-person, email and IT Service Management tools. Provides problem management, troubleshooting, and escalations to resolve customer IT issues. Support user inquiries associated with Microsoft Desktop products including, but not limited to Windows, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, and Gmail. Support IT Security group with approval of new and existing software requests, administrative accounts, account provisioning, and de-provisioning of user accounts, firewall requests, and security groups. Manage Agency Information Security Awareness user accounts. Assist in documenting processes and creating tech tips, job aids, and other tools to enhance customer experience. Provide IT training to customers to ensure successful use of IT equipment and applications. Provides friendly and courteous customer service to all users; develops and maintains positive relationships with system owners, users, and developers; Able to work independently, assuming responsibility for specific critical projects/systems such as preparing detailed statistical reports, records and documents to support administrative activities related to inventory, maintenance and tracking of agency hardware, equipment, etc. Work collaboratively as a team player with other services support staff members, maintaining constant communication with each other as well as backup staff as it relates to current activity, procedural changes, and scheduling; responsible for timely communication of issues and outages to the user community, peers and the development team; follows up with users prior to any major implementation for validation pre-implementation tasks; documents user issues in the OIM issue tracking tool. Asset management support activities including hardware asset Moves, Adds, Change, and Deletes (MACD). Software management and deployment. Support VITA statewide infrastructure upgrades and improvements include network connectivity, telecommunications, and networked print devices. Reviews and recommends procurement of technology hardware and software.
The following qualifications are highly preferred:
- Experience analyzing and researching customer issues/complaints.
- Experience on a technical help desk; supporting and testing custom built applications; and working with issue tracking software.
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
The selected candidates will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, mapping network drives and software installation.
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette and problems related to computer hardware and software.
- Excellent Word; Excel; Google/Google Suite.
- analytical skills; customer service; keyboarding.
- problem solving; troubleshooting; spelling and grammar skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with individuals and groups.
- Strong Customer Service skills that include a “Customer first” attitude.
- Ability to multitask; remain calm and patient; work independently and as a team member; provide clear and accurate explanations; follow standard operating procedures and guidelines; handle difficult customers using tact and diplomacy; navigate within application systems; distinguish between software and hardware issues; understand changing technologies; maintain confidentiality; make decisions using independent judgment; set priorities; work well under pressure; and triage and elevate issues when necessary.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.