||Senior .NET Developer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Senior .NET Developer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or relevant filed.
- Developing solutions using Microsoft Platforms i.e., ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server.
- Minimum 8 years of experience developing ASP.NET MVC web sites for enterprise applications, using Databases, windows and webservices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing RESTful and WCF services for scalable, enterprise class applications, using Databases, windows and webservices.
- Experienced with Enterprise development and Automated code deployment with Azure DevOps
- Highly experienced at developing self-hosted, Windows WCF services for desktop applications
- Highly experienced in developing Web-based services-oriented architecture on a .NET platform that offers open connectivity between a middle tier and a variety of clients
- Graphic design skills necessary to create visually compelling, easy to use, web sites that incorporate corporate branding elements
- Agile development experience.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.