Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Business Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
The business analyst will lead the analysis, technical planning and requirements gathering phases including initial user request for enhancement or bug fixes, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, recurring meetings with program offices, as hoc meetings to analyze issues or constraints, or data migration panning. The business analyst shall ensure notes are taken for meetings and maintain a library of meeting notes and action items available to the Federal Program Manager.
The Business Analyst shall have expertise in:
- Business process and system analysis, design improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements.
- Change management and training support, including providing organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional requirements.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Expertise in, but not limited to: Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis, and Technical Analysis.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant discipline.
- 8+ years of current Business Analyst experience.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.