||Software Developer Intel Readbook Programmer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Software Developer Intel Readbook Programmer for Long term Defense Client. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· Developing solutions using Microsoft Platforms i.e., ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server with a minimum eight (8) years’ experience.
· Experience in web service, Python, Sql, Xml.
· Should have 5 years’ experience in Web development and Application development.
· Experience working in Agile Cross Functional Team.
· Should have demonstrated experience on Representational State Transfer (REST API) Services, Internet Information Services (IIS), Bootstrap, Backbone
· Bachelors or master’s in computer science or relevant filed.
· Must have Secret Clearance
· Security+ certification Desired.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.