Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified SharePoint Developer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and maintain the System Administrator SharePoint
- Research various methods of collecting and tracking data and reporting in printable formats
- Evaluate and improve existing processes and develop new processes where applicable
- Provide Site Management/Site Collection Administration by performing end- user requirements gathering and definition support for web-portal based systems
- Assist the Government in defining the solution approaches; identifying assumptions, constraints, risks, and issues; defining users and system interfaces; improving portal design and functionality; and creating custom work flows
- Assist the Government in developing the intended functional requirements, writing, and managing the detail design, and reviewing and clarifying any questions or issues
- Assist with the design and maintenance of the portal environment and sites
- Support day-to- day administration tasks such as group policy.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- This position requires 5 years or more relevant experience in SharePoint development, preferably with the Department of Defense.
- Must have DOD Secret Clearance.
- Possess an Active CompTIA Security+ CE certification to qualify for Information Assurance Technician level 2 in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M.
- Extensive background and training in the application of various knowledge management and collaborative tools including MS SharePoint and SharePoint Designer is required.
- Applicants should also have experience with SharePoint, 2016, 2019, SharePoint Online and SharePoint certification(s).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required together with proficient research and analytical skills.
- The contractor personnel shall be able to be qualified and certified to maintain systems in SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online, DOD RMF process, and data base administration. Contractor shall be knowledgeable with .NET, Microsoft SQL Server VM Ware, Windows Server 2012. The contractor personnel shall meet DoDD 8570.1M requirements.
- The ACTS application was developed using Windows Server 2012, HP RECORDS MANAGER and .NET Framework. The contractor shall have the requisite certifications and expertise in these software development applications in order to maintain the existing functionality of the SharePoint interfaces to these applications.
- The contractor shall also demonstrate expertise in maintaining SharePoint, Cloud operations, and thorough understanding of Risk Management Framework cybersecurity operations as it applies to SharePoint use.
Salary: $75K-$85K/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.