||DOE - IT Trainer 4
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified DOE - IT Trainer 4. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
· On-Site - 2 -3 days a week
· Parking is NOT provided for contractors
Essential Job Functions:
To assist the Superintendent of Public Instruction, Assistant Superintendent for Data, Research & Technology, Director of Technology and Systems Development, Cabinet, and agency staff by providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of instructional design and development of online learning courses and supporting material for the VDOE staff on the transition and use of Microsoft 365. This includes, but is not limited to working closely with the VDOE Technology team, researching and developing eLearning content including, training videos, and quick reference guides.
· Microsoft 365 (teams, SharePoint, outlook, Microsoft drive
· Ideal candidates would have knowledge of adult learning techniques and methodologies in the development of learning solutions
· Monitoring the progress of training programs to ensure that they are completed on time and users have been provided with support
· Use of instructional principles to design, develop, and implement high-quality, engaging learning experiences.
· Hands-on experience in developing and designing training outlines, scripts, audio and video recordings, documents, and quick ref
· Ability to evaluate and recommend methods of delivery for how content should be present to users
· Experience with Camtasia (desired) or similar software to develop eLearning content make sure the tool they have used is clearly reflected on resume
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.