||Administrative Assistant II
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Administrative Assistant II who will support the USAMMA Distribution Operations Center. The Administrative Assistant II will be responsible for documentation review, edits, and synthesize various types of inputs, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and generating administrative reports and recommendations. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support. The ideal candidate for this position is resourceful, problem solver and organized.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates degree or higher required.
- 3+ years of work experience with designing, facilitating, and conducting tasker responses.
- Strong skills using software tools, including Microsoft Suite with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint to support program management efforts.
- Ability to critically review, independently edit, format and synthesize various types of input (verbal, notes, emails, drafts) into a cohesive document or correspondence.
- Knowledge for office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Excellent time management skills detailed oriented and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
- Must have active a NAC or Public Trust or Secret Security Clearance or higher and ability to maintain clearance.
- Experience working in military environment with military technical documents, policies and messages.
- Skills and experience to independently track activities such as supply orders, equipment, cost accounting data, and personnel training.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform data input, reconciling document registers with applicable databases, provide reports and related data outputs as requested.
- Ensure that Shipping cases are entered into the Access database within 1 day of closing the case file.
- Maintain and provide management support and accountability for the special vaccine property and equipment.
- Establish, update, maintain and improve technical, logistical and project documentation from conception to final disposition and electronically archive case study files on all medical materiel shipments to Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) standards.
- Ensure that files contain correspondence required to provide complete audit histories on the distribution of vaccine and time-temperature sensitive pharmaceutical products. Historical files will need to be converted to CD-ROM format and archived for ready retrieval as needed.
- Critically review, independently edit, format and synthesize various types of input (verbal, notes, emails, drafts) into a cohesive document or correspondence.
- Ensure proper documentation of meeting minutes, meeting minute reports will be required to be in writing within 3 days after each meeting.
- Provide daily reports on all shipments/redistributions and/ or retrievals the day before shipments are to occur.
- On a weekly basis, provide a summary of deliveries/redistributions/retrievals accomplished during the previous week.
- Use of skills using software tools, including Microsoft Suite and SharePoint to support program management efforts.
Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.