||SCC Project Manager 4
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified SCC Project Manager 4. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
*Candidate must have active PMP certification from PMI.
*Candidates will be required to work ONSITE 2 days/wk. 3 days remote.
SCC seeks a Senior Project Manager for the Health Benefit Exchange (HBE) platform implementation project. This project will work with the SCC HBE and multiple vendors and other agencies to transition Virginia from the healthcare.gov platform to the chosen vendor platform. The project manager will work along with other IT and IT Security professionals to coordinate and manage all activities associated with onboarding to the new platform. This will necessitate close coordination with IT, HBE leadership, consulting vendors, SCC procurement and the platform vendor.
The PM needs experience working in a structured PMO that has established policy, processes, and procedures. There are many other factors governing the work, such as Procurement rules, federal guidance, etc. A strong background in structured work is required. An ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders – both technical and non-technical – is a must. This is NOT a technical position – candidates should have project management techniques as their main skillset.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field (or equivalent)
- Active PMP certification, or comparable experience
- Risk & Issue Management
- Vendor Management
- Scope Management
- Stakeholder Management (including precedents and dependencies)
- Status Reporting
- Budget Management
- Experience in leading large, high-profile projects
- Experience working in a structured Project management Office (PMO)
- Experience in the entire project management lifecycle, from initiation to close-out 8
- Experience working with software vendors
- Coordination of the project through completion, ensuring that requirements are managed and met, maintenance of project objectives and timeline, tracking progress and setting parameters around deadlines, and logistical support of the teams
- Vendor Management
- Risk and Issue Management
- Communications Management
- Keep SCC leadership informed of key issues that may impact completion and be responsible for developing resolutions.
Salary: $120,000-125,000/Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.