||DSS PowerBuilder Programmer Analyst 2
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified DSS PowerBuilder Programmer Analyst 2. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
DSS-Power Builder Developer to support OASIS (On-line Automated Services Information System) system.
DSS-Division of Family Services uses the OASIS (Online Automated Services Information System) to provide an online case record, available statewide to authorized LDSS and Home Office users, of information related to Family Services cases.
The OASIS Team works to plan, develop, implement, and maintain OASIS in support of the Division of Family Services and VDSS mission and goals. The team's primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that OASIS continues to reflect local and home office business practices
- Training and supporting users of OASIS through group sessions, local agency visits, online help screens and an OASIS Help Desk
- Providing OASIS system maintenance services
- Utilizing the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis Reporting System (AFCARS) and the National Child Abuse and Neglect Information System (NCANDS) to make required submissions to the federal government
- Providing data and reports through OASIS for local, state and federal agencies
- Proficiency in Object Oriented programming PowerBuider 12.2 or greater (8 years)
- Experience in analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of large automated systems (8 years)
- Experience in SQL/PLSQL (5 years)
- Experience in XML (2 years)
- Legacy, client server development of major applications (8 years)
- Systems with 2 tiered and N-tiered architectures (5 years)
Salary: $85,000-90,000 Annually and Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.