||VDH Business Analyst 3
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VITA Network Architect 4. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
* Hybrid - must be able to work ON-SITE at least 1 days per week– No exceptions
**parking not provided.
This position is responsible for enterprise-wide business analysis of web applications for the Office of Information Management (OIM) and its customers. This position will work closely with multiple stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and development teams to document business requirements. The Business Analyst will report to the Project Manager to ensure business requirements, enhancements, modifications, and newly identified business initiatives are thoroughly documented for successful implementation of Information Technology solutions.
Specific Tasks such as:
- Working with customers and project management team to develop business requirements in response to requests for systems enhancements, modifications, and newly identified business initiatives
- Working with technical team and vendor to ensure requirements are incorporated into systems design and testing
- Evaluating alternative strategies and making recommendations for viable solutions that are compatible with current technologies and systems
- Developing requirements documentation and business flow diagrams
- Actively participating in functional and systems integration unit testing; creating test plans, scenarios, and testing results
- Assisting customers with testing
- Developing and presenting training to customers
- Providing implementation and maintenance support
- Meeting regularly with customers
- Proactively making suggestions for systems and process improvement and performing competitive, problem, and opportunity analysis, emphasizing integration, experimentation, creative brainstorming, early complexity assessment, and capturing results in the form of a business case to propose a new change initiative
- Keep Project Manager informed of key issues that may impact project implementation
- Facilitate project conference calls, status meetings, planning sessions, and provide for meeting notes
- Utilizing system-based project management applications, collaboration applications, and MS Office applications; Visio, SharePoint, Google Meets, Teams, etc
Salary: $85,000-90,000 Annually and Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.