||VSP Business Analyst 4
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VSP Business Analyst 4. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Virginia State Police is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst with 10+ years of experience to assist with the implementation of a new Computer-Aided Dispatch and Case Management System.
* Hybrid - must be able to work ON-SITE at least 3 days/week and interview ON-SITE.
- Leads the overall review, analysis and evaluation of current business systems, processes and evaluates new user requirements.
- Review, analyze and evaluate user/system needs
- Performs gap analysis on existing state of requirements in conjunction with current business needs
- Proficient in Organizational Change Management
- Contributes to and drives a collaborative effort to support organizational change management associated with the new solution
- Elicit requirements using various elicitation techniques such as Brainstorming, Data Mining, Document Analysis, and Interviews with users, facilitate risk analysis to produce requirement artifacts such as Field Definition Matrix, Business Rules, Interface requirements, Use Cases, activity diagrams and Wireframes.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience implementing Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software packages as a stand-alone on-premises application group or as a full/hybrid Cloud based implementation. Experience working in law enforcement or military organizations a plus.
- Understanding, identifying and interpreting risk assessments to produce requirement related artifacts such as test cases, requirements traceability matrix, business rules, interface requirements, use cases, activity diagrams, exception-based error validation and role-based system profiles, security access and user profile management
- Works collaboratively with various groups within the IT department, the business units, and prospective vendors to ensure fully functional requirement definitions are vetted and documented
- Analyzing functional/nonfunctional system requirements.
- Re-engineer and clearly define business processes for the new application.
- Identify how the new application and business processes will integrate with or replace existing business processes.
- Participates in the creation and subsequent reviews of project test plans with team members and business owners
- Leads all final user acceptance efforts with business stakeholders in partnership with the quality assurance resources
- Produce UML Requirement artifacts.
- Define roles and access rights needed for the new application.
- Represent VSP's interests with prospective vendors and collaborate with them in order to meet the needs of the project and the agency’s business representatives.
- Participate in the review and demonstration of improved processes.
- Provide training in the new solution.
- Possess strong organization, administrative, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with coworkers and the agency at large.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with internal customers in nontechnical terms
- Proficient with Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, TEAMS, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in creating business and system requirements for on premise and Web/Cloud based systems
Salary: $90,000-95,000 Annually and Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.