||SCC Business Analyst
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified SCC Business Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- SCC seeks a full-time business analyst with knowledge of general sourcing practices to support the Commission’s sourcing and supplier management team for a period of approximately 6-8 months. Currently, the team is transitioning and creating new business processes and have a critical need needs for development of documentation in support of these activities. Development may include collaboration with key internal stakeholders to ensure the change and addition of processes has a positive impact and addresses any concerns/issues currently being experienced. Position will be remote.
- Document business processes for sourcing and supplier management
- Create templates for sourcing documents such as Request for Proposal templates, Information of Bid, Request for Quote, etc.
- Compile monthly metrics provided by sourcing and supplier management team so it can be used by Deputy Director as needed
- Create training decks for various trainings such as the small purchase charge card program, souring training, supplier management training, etc.
- Change Management
- Communication Planning and Development to inform all Commission employees of changes in processes
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of process flows
- Research, update, and validate existing documentation
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Collaborate with SCC divisions/customers to identify business problems, opportunities, and improvements and to specify business requirements
- Development of business process diagrams (RACI)
- Experience developing business process documentation
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of basic sourcing principals
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience developing business process documentation (5 Years)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills (5 Years)
- Knowledge of basic sourcing principals (3 Years)
Salary: $165,000-170,000 Annually with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.