||PeopleSoft DBA /PSoft Admin
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified DOA PeopleSoft DBA /PSoft Admin. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
*This is a HYBRID position requiring the candidate to work ONSITE 3 days per week, Tues, Wed, Thurs, No Exceptions.
Serve as a Senior PeopleSoft/System Admin for Cardinal, the Commonwealth Virginia organization that supports the statewide PeopleSoft/Oracle statewide HCM and Finance applications. Cardinal runs on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- 5+ years PeopleSoft Admin experience in a Linux environment.
- Experience working in PeopleTools 8.57 or above and HCM (or Finance) 9.2
- 10+ years of experience working in large technical organizations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to details skills
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Experience with running PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience with Control M batch scheduling Tools and interfaces architectures
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft development tools including Application Engine, PeopleCode, and SQR
- Experiencing supporting PeopleTools components such as Change Assistant, Integration Broker and Elastic search
- Experience with major upgrade of PeopleSoft
- Experience with applying TAX updates, PUMS
- Unix shell scripting
- Working knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases
- Working knowledge of Disaster Recovery architectures
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.