||Software Tester/QA Analyst 2
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified ELECT Software Tester/QA Analyst 2. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
*This is a HYBRID position requiring the candidate to work ONSITE 3 days per week.
Job Responsibilities, Required Skills, and Qualifications:
- Works well independently
- Must have very strong communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Experience in Manual Testing +3 years (Web sites, APIs, and Desktop Applications) (2 years Minimum)
- Experience in Test Case/ Test Plan (Planning, writing, execution) (2 years minimum)
- Experience in Scrum or SAFE Agile environments (1 year Minimum)
- Experience as a QA analyst on a scrum team is a plus (1 year Minimum)
- Experience in using X-Ray for Jira is a plus
- Experience in compliance testing is a plus (ADA, PCI, ETC)
- Experience in Load Testing is a plus
- Experience in Python or C# is a plus
Salary: $50,000-55,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.