||Sr Full Stack Java Programmer Analyst 4
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VSP Sr Full Stack Java Programmer Analyst 4. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
This position is 100% ONSITE
Job Responsibilities, Required Skills, and Qualifications:
VSP is looking for a Senior Full Stack Java consultant to assist with refinement of requirements, design and development and support of complex Java/JEE programs.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with the following technologies: Web Services, Struts, Spring, and Hibernate/OpenJPA.
- A minimum of 2 years with Angular JS.
- Experience with relational and object-oriented modeling is required.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation is required.
- The ability to successfully interact in a team environment is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of and experience with UNIX OS, UNIX Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, and UML are strongly preferred. -Experience with Rationale Requisite Pro, Rational Architect, Rational Application Developer, WebSphere Application Server and Oracle RDBMS are strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with other template languages are preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products is preferred.
Salary: $95,000-100,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.