||Contracts & Governance Specialist
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VITA Contracts & Governance Specialist. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- This job performs vital services within Contract Risk Management and supports many functions in SCM.
- This position support many functions within SCM. If the position is not filled it will affect many areas that include but are not limited to:
- General Assembly Legislative Tracking (High Priority)
- Circulation of General Assembly Legislative Tracking
- Updates to SCM Content Due to Legislative Changes (High Priority)
- Creation of IT Contract Templates (Medium-Low Priority)
- “Bench Strength” for Contract Risk Management (Medium Priority)
- High-Risk Data Entry and Tracking (Medium Priority)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
*This is a HYBRID position requiring the candidate to work ONSITE 2-3 days per week. Interviews will be conducted ONSITE.
- Working knowledge of information technology, IT sourcing, contracting, procurement, legislation and regulations. (5 Years)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills are needed as well as critical attention to detail. (5 Years)
- Must exhibit knowledge of contracts and defining measureable business outcomes and service levels is required. (5 Years)
- Applicant for this position must possess the ability to independently prepare, study, evaluate, and modify contracts for the Agency (5 Years)
- Undergraduate degree is required.
Salary: $95,000-100,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.