||Perceptive Content System Engineer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VSP Perceptive Content System Engineer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
You will work with the IT Engineering team and various agency Bureaus/Divisions to implement and provide support to agency’s Perceptive application and IT system infrastructure.
Performs day-to-day activities related to the support, research, analysis, and implementation of Perceptive application
Considerable knowledge, experience, and understanding of working with Perceptive application in an enterprise and Windows environment is require. This includes:
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- SQL Server 2016, 2019
- Experience building and understanding SQL queries
- Experience working with CognosBI application
- Scanner interfaces hardware and software experience
- Experience working with eForms (HTML, XLST, JS)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of and experience working with Perceptive application (5 years)
- Experience with troubleshooting Perceptive application and server problems (5 years)
- Experience creating and modifying eForms (HTML, XLST, JS) (5 years)
- Experience working with Web Application services (Apache/Tomcat, etc.) (5 years)
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 (5 years)
- Experience working with SQL Server 2016, 2019 (5 years)
- Experience building and understanding SQL Queries (5 years)
- Experience working in and troubleshooting medium to large-scale enterprise server environments (5 years)
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with management, users, information technology personnel, and vendors, both orally, and in writing (5 years)
- Experience working with users including requirements definition, conducting testing and training. (5 years)
- Experience creating desk procedures and other documentation (5 years)
- Experience and familiarity with VMware / Virtualization (3 years)
- Experience with standard server networking protocols (2 years)
- Experience working with Powershell and Batch scripting (3 years)
*This is a HYBRID position requiring the candidate to work at least 3 days per week ONSITE. Interview will be onsite.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.