Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Helpdesk Technician . The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills :
Tier II Help Desk Support Technician
- Provide corrective action and diagnose problems through phone, electronic communication and in-person support.
- Provides technical support to end users on a variety computer, software, printer, web, and mobile device related issues.
- Identify, research, and resolves technical problems. Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution though the DHA approved ticketing system.
- Provide Tier II support to end users for either Personal Computer (PC), server, or applications and hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems.
- Simulate or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommend systems modifications to reduce current and future user problems.
- Interact with the DHA ServiceNow & AFNET Remedy Trouble Ticketing system to
- Documents issues and resolutions.
- Provide support for Video Teleconferencing program.
- Maintain/troubleshoot Network Connectivity issues.
- Support DHA Global Service Center with installing, maintaining and securing clinical
- workstations with the DHA Standard Desktop Image. Install and configure PC-based medical application client software.
- Perform basic PC hardware troubleshooting.
- Support Refresh of IT/Medical IT Asset Hardware by deploying new computer equipment to MTF staff.
- Provide support in installation of clinical end user devices, network devices, and peripheral devices.
- Assist Tier III teams with installing medical applications and servers.
- Assist Tier III teams with troubleshooting and resolving problems with MTF Infrastructure,
- IT Shared Services, and medical applications/servers.
- Provide support in maintenance of business continuity and disaster recovery program.
- Provide support in LAN/WAN/PC/Server-related security program.
- Support MTF with Video Teleconferencing program.
- Manage functional application of an automated call distribution system.
- Maintain library of current scripts, software media, and licenses.
- Provide support in installation of clinical end user devices, servers, network devices, and peripheral devices.
- Provide support in network upgrade and expansion as needed.
- Interface with base communications squadron personnel as needed. Perform the following
- Information System Security functions for the MTF network, IT Shared Services, and MTFhosted
- Medical applications/servers:
- Assist Tier III teams in applying software updates, security patches and DISA STIGs
- Assist Tier III teams with mitigating vulnerabilities
- Complete and maintain currency of 6 MDG required training
Education and Certification:
High school or Associate Degree in computers or relevant.
Salary: $50K-$55K/ Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.