Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VDH Data Analyst 2. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- This position will provide coordination and direction to the staff responsible for developing and managing qualitative data systems, responding to data requests, providing informatics, data, and assessment support for Community Health Assessment (CHA)/Community Health Improvement Plans (CHIPS).
- Assist in the development and management of qualitative community-based data systems;
- Provide informatics, data, and assessment support for CHA/CHIPS, population health managers, and other population health staff;
- Collaborate with other informatics units and program leads to ensure Community Health Assessments and Community Health Improvement Programs (CHA/CHIPS) inform informatics products and metrics and aligns with agency strategic goals;
- Responds to data requests from program leads and population health managers
- Support the community by serving as a support resource to assist in the development and optimization of ongoing informatics and analytics projects. This can be as general as organizing best practices seminars or as granular as advising on specific projects
- Work with the Office of Information Management to ensure that systems and analytic tools are available and configured to meet agency analytic needs
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate degree in public health (MPH, MS) (5 Years)
- Knowledge of public health, community health, population health, and/or epidemiology (5 Years)
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative data including collecting, managing, analyzing, visualizing, and disseminating information products (5 Years)
- Experience in developing data collection systems for varied purposes (e.g., program evaluations, research, or disease/condition tracking) (4 Years)
- Ability to recognize and improve data quality and data use (4 Years)
- Skill in effective verbal communication across the experience / management spectrum and can “translate” between technical and non-technical teams, including preparation and presentation of complex data analysis (4 Years)
- Skill in identifying problems, evaluating alternatives, and negotiating and implementing solutions to data and analytic problems (4 Years)
- Skill in project management to organize major project activities into a logical sequence with a reasonable and achievable schedule of deadlines (4 Years)
Salary: $50,000 to $55,000 annually with benefits.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.