Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified: DOC HRIS Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Analyst will support and maintain the organizations HRIS applications and modules. The Virginia Department of Corrections (VADOC) has recently implemented a new automated system for management of Time, Attendance, and Leave Management. In addition, VADOC is actively performing tasks in preparation of launching a new Human Capital Management system in the fall of 2022.
- Supports the optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Audits and updates HRIS data fields as necessary.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Collaborates with HR staff and vendor to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- This is a Hybrid/On-Site position that require the candidate to work at least 3 days on site per week.
- NOTE: Candidate will have to undergo a DOC background check in addition to the normal background check process in Vector. Please allow for additional onboarding time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
Education and Experience:
At least two years related experience required.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, human resource management, or related field preferred.
SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred.
Salary: $45,000-50,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.