||IT Trainer 4
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified IT Trainer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
The Virginia Department of Elections (ELECT) is seeking a resource to work with Customers in the following areas:
- Explain and review detailed workflow processes with Customers via phone, email, and web conference
- Facilitate working sessions with Customers as they interact with ELECT systems
- Analyze reports and system data to evaluate progress and determine next steps
- Research issues and collaborate with technical and business resources to identify and implement appropriate resolutions
- Communicate status of activities, issues, and risks associated with Customer Service activities
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and coordination skills (5 years)
- Experience training business and technology users on how to use software (5 years)
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting end users in the use of software and procedures (5 years)
- Ability to work with and support customers in using software and resolving issues within the system (5 years)
- Ability to learn new software applications with a short period of time (5 years)
- Expert facilitation and customer service skills (5 years)
- Experience working as a trainer in the information technology environment (5 years)
- Knowledge of the Jira tool (5 years)
Salary: $50,000-55,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.