Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Clinical Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Clinical Analysts provide clinical expertise in support of Standardization Projects. The Clinical Analysts will assist and provide technical analysis of products, processes and procedures; engage with subject matter experts in determining requirements to assist and organize Clinical Product Teams (CPT) as described in the Implementation Guide and PWS.
- The Clinical Analyst will assist in clinical evaluations and clinical trials; assist CPT members in all related evaluations and analysis, and assist in all related administrative areas, such as documenting the Technical Analysis and retaining all relevant documents for the file.
- The Clinical Analyst will serve as a point of contact for industry and/or CPT members.
This individual will conduct market research on product lines, manufacturers, state of the art related research, accessing market trends and market leaders, and conduct Business Case Analysis, etc.
- The Clinical Analyst shall assist the Logistician (Team Lead) and the DSL/COTR in preparing cost savings and standardization actions, assisting the clinician's ability to evaluate current and alternative business practices, clinical processes, product lines, and usage patterns.
- The Clinical Analyst will also support enterprise-level inputs in support of the MMESO effort.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Education Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or other related clinical discipline is required.
- This position requires a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a clinical practice and must have an active and unencumbered license throughout the life of the contract.
- Specialized experience is required in information systems development, functional and data collection, analysis, requirements analysis, systems analysis and design, program design, documentation preparation and/or nursing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of healthcare standardization and business re-engineering of medical healthcare systems is also required, as well as a demonstrated strong understanding of the DoD MHS enterprise including, but not limited to, the operational environment.
Salary: $70,000-80,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.