Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Data Analyst . The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills :
- Research products that are not up to standards once the project is approved and finding the reasons for product problems.
- A data analyst will provide data analysis and management support to the DHA MEDLOG Division and the DSLs/COTR in the materials standardization process, technology assessment, and program documentation
- This position requires five (5) years of experience in functional and data collection, data analysis, requirements analysis, and documentation preparation. This individual shall:
- Possess working knowledge of spreadsheets and relational databases and data models.
- Be responsible for tracking usage and sales from various data sources, calculating estimated and actual savings, and providing reports and analysis based on the results.
- Work with the Senior Data Analyst in creating tracking and reporting processes and procedures for standardized materials and other initiatives
Education and Certification:
A Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or other related scientific or technical discipline is required
Salary: $70,000-$80,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.