Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Logistics Analyst . The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills :
- A logistics Analyst will oversee the supply chain aspects for standardization projects, from the research stage through product ordering. Evaluate enterprise and recommend opportunities for future standardization projects.
- This position requires experience in medical logistics, medical materiel standardization, supply chain management, project management methods, processes and terminology. They will:
- Apply, as appropriate, data collecting, analyzing, modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods, and performance measurement techniques.
- Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures along with the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of the standardization program.
- Assist in preparing Business Case Analysis on topics related to the performance of the resultant contract and for developing and applying enterprise-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software, and database management systems.
- Identify business improvement projects after identifying, proposing, and prioritizing opportunities which will provide the optimal value to the enterprise, consistent with corporate information management guiding principles and open system architecture objectives.
- Perform detailed and recorded inspections of final products so the products are up to industry and MHS clinical standards.
- Research products that are not up to standards once the project is approved and finding the reasons for product problems.
Education and Certification:
- A Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or other related scientific or technical discipline is required
Salary: $60,000-70,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.