Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified: VDOT ITAM Telecommunications Coordinator. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- VDOT is seeking a Telecommunications Coordinator for its Central Office work location in Richmond, VA.
- The VA Dept of Transportation IT division is seeking a motivated individual to fill the role of IT Telecommunications Coordinator. An ideal candidate would be an individual who places a high priority on providing exemplary customer service and is comfortable working independently and in small groups to achieve desired results.
- The role will require monitoring an inbound request queue and processing orders in TEBS for telecommunications devices and services. Once the orders have been placed, the candidate will be required to track the order to completion and to ensure appropriate details are captured and entered in the asset management system.
- Experience provisioning wireless mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, MiFis, etc. and configuring those devices in an Enterprise environment. This role requires a significant amount of in person interaction with customers to include device activation, configuration, troubleshooting, and support.
- Reviewing, Analyzing, and processing telecommunications billing to include identifying trends, errors, and filing disputes when appropriate.
- The candidate should also have a basic understanding of circuits and network items for the purpose of ordering, tracking inventory, and reconciling billing on a regular basis.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
This is a hybrid position required the candidate to working ONSITE in Richmond, VA at least 3 days per week.
- Order and Inventory Management (2 Years)
- Customer Service and Support of Android/iOS Devices (2 Years)
- Data Analysis (i.e. - financial billing review and reconciliation) (2 Years)
Salary: $50,000-55,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.