Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified: VSP Business Analyst 3. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally looking for a local candidate and will be given first consideration. The Virginia State Police is looking for a Business Analyst with 10+ years of experience to assist with the implementation of a new inventory management system.
- The Business Analyst will work with a Project Manager and serve as a liaison between the business community/end users and the IT organization. The BA will have knowledge and experience with inventory management systems and will support the goal of VSP to identify, procure and implement a state-wide inventory management system.
- The BA will thoroughly research VSP’s existing processes, systems, systems logic, and desired objectives to develop detailed systems specifications to meet the objectives of a new VSP inventory management system. The BA will develop an understanding of the business needs of the end-users and act as a front-line advisor and point of contact for the business users who will leverage a new inventory management system that meets their needs.
- This role will also facilitate the delivery of solutions to address the procurement and implementation of a decentralized warehouse inventory system that meets the business users needs and mitigates identified pain points.
- Duties will include: Review, analysis and evaluation of the user needs and desires. Examine existing manual and automated inventory processes. Perform gap analysis on existing state of requirements in conjunction with current business needs. Elicit requirements via user interviews/feedback. Determine interface requirements with existing VSP systems.
- Re-engineer and clearly define new proposed business processes for the new application based on research of current state-of-the-art inventory management systems.. Identify how the new application and business processes will integrate with existing business processes. Participate in the review of current business processes and demonstrate improved processes. Support development of Request For Proposal (RFP) and participate in the review of proposed systems submitted to VSP.
- Once a vendor has been selected, the Business Analyst will function as a liaison between the selected vendor and VSP in providing and implementing the solution. The BA may provide training in the new solution in cooperation with the vendor, if deemed necessary.. Assist with organizational change management associated with the new solution. Define roles and access rights needed for the new application.
- Possess strong organization, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with VSP stakeholders and business users.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to review, analyze and evaluate user needs and desires (7 Years)
- Ability to examine existing manual and automated inventory processes (7 Years)
- Experience performing gap analysis on existing state of requirements in conjunction with current business needs (7 Years)
- Experience eliciting requirements via user interviews/feedback. Determine interface requirements with existing systems (7 Years)
- Experience identifying how the new application and business processes will integrate with existing business processes (7 Years)
- Experience developing Request For Proposal (RFP) and participating in the review of proposed systems (7 Years)
- Experience training in new solutions in cooperation with the vendor (7 Years)
- Experience with organizational change management associated with new solutions. (7 Years)
- Possess strong organization, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills (7 Years)
- Self-motivated and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with stakeholders and business users (7 Years)
Salary: $85,000-90,000 Annually with benefits