||Senior Software Engineer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Senior Software Engineer. The selected candidate will be part of the Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System multi-disciplinary team.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Five (5) or more years of experience within the past ten years in full-stack business systems web software engineering
- Five (5) or more years of experience within the past ten years with any of the following: Microsoft Azure DevOps Services, Azure DevOps Server, or Team Foundation Server, and management of modern DevSecOps processes.
- Experience within the past ten years with any of the following: agile software development, microservices architecture, managed relational databases, web application programming interfaces (APIs), software operations, continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD), DevSecOps, and cybersecurity
- IAT Level II Certification
- Secret Clearance is required
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.