Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Data Architect. The selected candidate will be part of the Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System multi-disciplinary team.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Three (3) or more years of recent experience (within the past five years) with data engineering and DataOps, data warehouse modeling and performance, data quality, data cataloging, data agreements management, moving data between systems, managing data warehouses, building, and managing data pipelines, data visualization, data security, web services and Application Programming Interfaces (API), and serving data to end users
- Three (3) or more years of recent experience (within the past five years) in any of the following areas: agile development, Visual Studio or Git operations, Extract, Transform, Load (ETL/ELT), merging, manipulating, transforming, cleansing, and validating data, and experience in databases, data stores, data marts, data lakes and data warehouse design and operations, report writers, scripting, ad hoc querying, online analytical processing (OLAP), online transactional processing (OLTP), data visualization, data mining, and statistical analysis, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and a fundamental knowledge of working with structured, unstructured, and semi structured data.
- Three (3) or more years of recent experience (within the past 5 years) in any of the following: Microsoft Visio, Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft (MS) C#.NET, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS ASP.NET, MS Internet Information Server (IIS), MS Visual Studio, and Microsoft SQL Server BI stack including SQL Server (2012 +), and MS Power BI; Advana/Jupiter is nice to have
- Three (3) or more years of recent experience (within the past 5 years) in any of the following areas: Datahub, Collibra, Trifacta, UI Path, Data Robot, Amazon S3, AWS Lambda, AWS Glue, Amazon Athena, SQL Builder, Azure DevOps Server, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Tables, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, data lakehouse design, MS Azure and Azure Stack Hub, HTML, CSS, PyPi, RStudio, Shiny Server, Git, Jupyter Notebooks, Stream Sets, Qlik, Databricks, ML.NET, and deployment of Machine Learning (ML) models to production.
- IAT Level II Certification
- Secret Clearance is required
Salary: $120K-$130K/A with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.