||Software Tester/QA Analyst
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified ABC - Software Tester/QA Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
This is a HYBRID position requiring the candidate to work 3 days per week ONSITE.
- Skilled in performing quality assurance and software testing processes and creating supporting deliverables (5 Years)
- Skilled in conducting test planning, executing test cases, and performing validation activities (5 Years)
- Detail oriented thinker that can balance multiple testing efforts in a fast-paced environment (5 Years)
- Strong planning and organizational skills (5 Years)
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills with an openness to listen to all viewpoints (5 Years)
- Ability to analyze risks and properly identify steps to mitigate their impact to testing activities (5 Years)
- Self-starter works with minimum direction and supervision in achieving desired results (5 Years)
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment or independently (5 Years)
- Lead the development of manual test scripts, and perform front and back end test validation activities (5 Years)
- Variety of testing experience such as: integration, smoke, interface, regression, performance, automation and functional testing. (5 Years)
- Strong knowledge of SQL database systems and writing queries (5 Years)
- Skilled in facilitating meetings and providing presentations to project teams (2 Years)
- Proficient in testing tools such as JMeter, Splunk, BrowserStack and Ranorex (2 Years)
- Experience with Jira and Zephyr (2 Years)
Salary: $70,000-75,000Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.