Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified SCC Visual Studio/VB.Net. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- This position works on advance system development assignments involving VB.NET and C#.Net client server systems that work with SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- The work is performed with latitude for the exercise of independent judgment and decision making.
- Develop prototypes of application modules (user interface objects), business logic objects, and other application components, and refine after feedback
- Develop application modules based on detailed design information
- Participate in all phases of the testing and implementation of the system
- Attend any team meetings and provide status reporting as requested for all activities, accomplishments, and issues encountered; enter time into the time reporting system
- Fully document work performed and provide technology turnover on all work performed to the other SCC staff or consultants
- Comply with all system development policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines, including coding standards and reviews
Environment: SQL Server 2016,.NET (VB.NET, #C.NET, ASP.NET, MVC), Crystal Reports, Visual Studio 2015 and later, TFS
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Candidate required to interview ONSITE. This is a HYBRID position requiring candidate to work ONSITE at least 2 days per week in Richmond, VA.
- Kofax 11.0 certified (5 Years)
- Code in Visual Studio 2015 and later using VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, CSS or JS and deploying client server and web applications (5 Years)
- Experience in developing various MS technologies (5 Years)
- Experience with source code control/versioning software (2 Years)
- Ability to translate formal requirements documentation into database and program solutions (5 Years)
- Client Server, Web, and N-tier application development skills using a relational database (Oracle/MS SQ Server) (5 Years)
- Full system development lifecycle experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Office365, Project, Visio, and Crystal Reports
Salary: $85,000-90,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.