||QA Prog Analyst 3
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VSP OEBS QA Program Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- An EXPERIENCED QA Analyst is needed to design test scenarios, identify test data, create test cases, execute test cases, identify/report defects, verify defects and participate in the overall testing of the conversion of a legacy HR system to OEBS. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Subject matter expert in test automation areas
- Identifying and recommending the test automation processes and tools
- Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across workstreams
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across teams
- Oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams
- Lead Design and Architecture for automation needs across project teams
- Evaluate and select best usage of test automation tools for different purposes
- Assist engineering management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions
- Drive pilot engagements and setup high performing teams to deliver value for customers
- Identify and implement tools/ services that can help the engineering team to produce better software/ services more efficiently and provide recommendations
- Work with delivery teams to identify and recommend test Automation improvement opportunities by leveraging testing maturity model and assessment toolkit
- Execute Test Automation assessments on existing / new engagements
- Support in creating collateral and content
- Team Player and able to complete both Manual and Automation Testing for Stories/Tasks/Defects as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of web, mobile, API, desktop, packaged and database test automation technologies
- Hands-on experience in API Test Strategy and test automation implementation developed using Mulesoft
- Ongoing knowledge of automated testing industry best practices and trends
- Experience with test automation and test management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Strong Oral and Written skills
- Hands on experience on implementing ATDD/BDD/MDD/ Modle Driven Test Automation
- Hands on experience with Selenium, robot framework, Cucumber and other industry famous automation frameworks
- Experience with mobile testing
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions
- Demonstrated experience one or more of the following: Selenium webdriver, Cucumber, Appium, RestAssured, SoapUI, Swagger, Postman, Protractor, Jmeter
- Demonstrated experience one or more of the following: LoadRunner, VisualStudio Load Test, Grinder, Gatling
- Knowledge on performance testing tools like performance testing tools like Jmeter, Galting
- Experience on any one of the security testing tools
- Understanding of the OEBS framework (3 Years)
- Expertise with data driven, keyword driven, script-less, hybrid, and behavior driven automation frameworks
- Expertise in creating UI test frameworks using Page Object Model.
- Hands-on test automation experience in an Agile Development environment
- Hands-on experience with containers and virtualization
- Hands-on experience specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data for load and functional test automation
- Experience as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and supporting Agile
- Experience as Automation Engineer leveraging test automation solutions of functional and load testing of web based technologies, desktops and databases (8 Years)
Salary: $90,000-95,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.