Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified ABC - Applications Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- ·This contract position will be serving as an Applications Analyst for VA ABC Applications which will perform monitoring of inventory syncing issues across ABC systems (MIPS, PickIT, GK POS, Web Services) and the Manhattan Active Warehouse Management (MAWM). The position will also provide additional support to the Senior Applications Analyst as part of the WMS support team.
- The incoming candidate will also be responsible for any requirements development and prioritization, support of legacy systems and production data adjustments. They will also be responsible for escalating application related issues.
- The incoming candidate needs to be a self-driven, fast learner, who remains calm under pressure and who possesses excellent time management skills with an ability to communicate with colleagues across various levels of the organization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Manhattan related defects that impact proper data flows to ABC Systems and determine whether to escalate to vendor support
- Attend and facilitate Manhattan weekly case status meetings to ensure case load and issue resolution maintains steady progress for any ABC impacted systems
- Facilitate ABC IT systems meetings needing coordination with Distribution Center Team
- Serves as escalation point of contact for IT Production Support Team for supported systems
- Assist with research needed from Client Services for Store related inventory issues originating from the Distribution Center
- Monitor data flows between ABC Systems, investigate root cause of data impairment, assist IT Developers with transient data issues and data clean up
- Creates and/or maintains appropriately detailed business and system documentation (SOPs, Job-Aids)
- Organize SharePoint documentation for IT and Business SOPs, and workflows
- Review and Update mappings, as needed, for data integration with legacy systems
- Serve as subject matter expert for both the use of supported applications and their technical implementation
- Works with other IT functional groups to resolve issues related to interfaces with other ABC systems
- Coordinates change management efforts and ensures that change management process is followed for ABC application updates that interface with ABC systems
- Serves as back-up IT Administrator for Senior Applications Analyst
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Systems Analyst in a cloud-based, SaaS environment (2 Years)
- Previous experience troubleshooting software related issues and defects (both SaaS/COTs and In-House developed) (2 Years)
- Intermediate SQL Skills (Complex select statements with multi-table joins, update statements) (3 Years)
- Read/create/maintain data mapping documentation for system interfaces (2 Years)
- Able to balance multiple assignments simultaneously based on priority and complexity (2 Years)
- Meeting facilitation (agendas, parking lots, meeting notes, action items, etc.) (2 Years)
- Create/maintain business process flows, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Writes specific, measurable, and testable user stories with detailed acceptance criteria (2 Years)
- Comfortable communicating (written & verbal) with both technical and business users and colleagues (2 Years)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SQL Developer, Unix, Windows Operating Systems) (2 Years)
- Previous experiencing using Atlassian JIRA
- Previous interface experience understanding data flows
- Previous experience using or supporting WMS – Manhattan Associates (2 Years)
- Previous experience using or supporting MHE Sortation Software – DMW&H Shiraz (2 Years)
- Previous programming experience (2 Years)
YSI Salary: $100,000-108,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.