||Technical Support 2
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VEC - Technical Project Manager 2. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
*This is a REMOTE position, but some occasional ONSITE work is required as requested.
- VEC - The Information Technology Project Manager. Prior PM experience managing complex information technology Waterfall and Agile projects with tight deadlines.
- Prior experience managing a variety of information technology projects including mainframe, SQL server, and JAVA.
- Coordinates work teams by developing and managing schedules, scope, communications, quality and resources. Identifies and works collaboratively with stakeholders and end users to determine and meet business needs, and ensures work is completed timely, professionally, and appropriately. Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers. Provide support to project team members.
- Project Management Professional (Active PMP) Certified by PMI required
- Commonwealth of Virginia Project Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups and individuals.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Sr level PM experience managing technical projects with tight timelines (8 Years)
- Organizational and time management skills (8 Years)
- ACTIVE PMP certification (8 Years)
- Prior experience managing a variety of information technology projects including mainframe, SQL server, and JAVA. (8 Years)
- Commonwealth of Virginia (COV) Project Management experience (Big Plus) (8 Years)
Salary: $90,000-95,000/Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.