||IT Security Auditor 3
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified DARS - IT Security Auditor. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- *This is an ONSITE position.
- Examine DSA internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies
- Create Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Risk Assessment (RA), and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) documentation for all systems
- Plan, implement, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks and respond to all system and network security breaches
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities and create counteractive strategies to protect the networks
- Prepare IT security audit plans and procedures and conduct efficient and effective IT audits
- Perform regular audit and application controls testing and provide recommendations to required governance areas
- Identify and document sensitive applications and systems and develop a strong understanding of business and system processes
- Provide strong IT Security leadership and communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to executive management, business divisions, and customers
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Examining internal IT controls, determining exposure to risk, and developing remediation strategies (7 Years)
- Creating Business Impact Analysis (BIA) documentation for standard to complex systems and applications (7 Years)
- Identifying sensitive systems in medium to large organizations (7 Years)
- Formulating risk assessments on standard and complex systems and applications (7 Years)
- Preparing IT security audit plans for medium to large organizations (7 Years)
- Performing IT security audits for medium to large organizations (7 Years)
- Creating Corrective Action Plans (CAPS) for medium to large organizations (7 Years)
- Providing Security Role Training to staff in medium to large organizations (7 Years)
- Creating Cybersecurity / Security Awareness Training courses and materials (7 Years)
- Identifying and resolving all IT Security related issues and tasks (ie vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, security log reviews, etc.) (7 Years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (7 Years)
- High attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills (7 Years)
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity (7 Years)
- Ability to work productively, both independently and collaboratively (7 Years)
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Google Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) (7 Years)
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities (7 Years)
- Worked in a COV State Agency and familiar with VITA (7 Years)
- This is an ONSITE position with ONSITE work beginning on first day of employment.
Salary: $95,000-100,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.