||Oracle APEX Developer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VDH Oracle APEX Developer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- The consultant will be part of the Virginia Department of Health, Office of Information Management (OIM) team and plan, coordinate, develop, implement and support critical applications.
- Developing Required Interfaces or make changes to the existing interfaces.
- Develop security for all the new screens and integrate with existing roles and application rules.
- Work with business to receive feedback throughout the development cycle.
- Unit test all the changes with proper test cases.
- Thoroughly document/test all changes.
- Work on high-level enhancements and production support for existing systems.
- Knowledge in software development and installation, change management, and testing. Strong designing, development, and troubleshooting skills required. Good oral and written communication skills are required. Ability to work on multiple projects/issues simultaneously. Must have the ability to assess the impact of software upgrades and other environment changes.
- Experience in conducting feasibility studies; analyzing new requirements; preparing functional and system specifications for application programmers; developing data models and system designs; developing complex program codes; testing application and evaluating results for accuracy, timelines, and integrative features; preparing documentation; implementing and supporting data processing systems is required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Oracle 12c/11g/18c database (5 Years)
- Oracle APEX (3 Years)
- Strong sql and pl/sql experience (5 Years)
- Oracle PL/SQL web toolkit (2 Years)
Salary: $100,000-105,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.